Locust Walk Acquisition Corp
Locust Walk Acquisition Corp. leads the formation and capital raising for independent SPACs (Special Purpose Acquisition Company) which are formed for the purpose of entering a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization, or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities.
Locust Walk Acquisition Corp. is an initiative of Locust Walk a leading global life sciences investment bank and strategy consulting firm.
Links to the webpages supporting additional SPACs will be listed here when registered and announced.
MEET OUR SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
Ross Levine, MD
Adam Knight, PhD
Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Strategic Transactions at Locust Walk
- Former Managing Director at InterWest Partners, a venture capital firm
- Former Board member of KAI Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Amgen), Biomimetic Therapeutics, Inc. (NASD: BMTI, indirectly acquired by Stryker), Invuity (NASD: IVTY, acquired by Stryker) and Xenon Pharmaceuticals (NASD: XENE)
- Held various senior positions in business development in the life sciences
- B.A. from Dartmouth College and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management
Chief Financial Officer
- Founder and Managing Director at Danforth Advisors, LLC
- Former Chief Financial Officer at ProMIS Neurosciences
- Chief Financial Officer at Matrivax Research & Development Corp., Vaxxinity, Prilenia Therapeutics Development Corp., Apic Bio Inc., Clear Creek Bio, Inc., Windgap Medical, Inc., Zikani Therapeutics, Inc., Artax BioPharma Inc., Palvella Therapeutics, Inc., Apnimed, Inc., Elicio Therapeutics Inc., Dermbiont, Inc., Vigeo Therapeutics, Inc., AnTolRx, Inc., Privo Technologies Inc., Nemucore Medical Innovations and Calcimedica Inc.
- Board member of Windtree Therapeutics (NASDAQ: WINT)
- Former Board member of Alcobra Ltd. and Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCT)
- Managing Director at Versant Ventures
- Co-founder and former President and Chief Executive Officer at Cell Design Labs, Inc.
- Board member of Clovis Oncology, Inc.
- Board member and Chairman of Atreca, Inc.
- Former Board member of Immune Design Corp., Veracyte, Inc., OpGen Inc., Five Prime Therapeutics, Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Helicos Biosciences, Pharmion Corporation, and Trius Therapeutics
- Currently serves as Operating Partner at Arsenal Capital Partners and Advisor at TPG Sixth Street
- Serves on the board of IBRA NIH/Cambridge/Oxford scholars, Dana Farber Cancer Institute Visiting Committee and Jefferson Medical Leadership Council
- Received MBA and B.A. in Biochemistry at Harvard
Ross Levine, MD
- Currently serves as the Chief of Molecular Cancer Medicine Service at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Serves on Board of Qiagen and C4 Therapeutics SAB
- Previously served on SAB of Loxo Oncology
- Received his M.D from The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and was trained in hematology-oncology at Dana Farber
Adam Knight, PhD
- Currently serves as the CBO and Co-Founder of Neuron23
- Previously served as an EIR of Kleiner Perkins and in translational research and business development at Miltenyi Biotec
- Received his PhD at the University of Cambridge as part of the NIH-Oxford/Cambridge Scholars Program
- Currently serves as the CMO of Black Diamond Therapeutics
- Serves on the Board of Xilio Therapeutics
- Previously served VP and SVP roles at Bristol Myers Squibb (ipilimumab), Bayer (sorafenib), Cytomyx, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly
- Currently serves as the Senior Director and Global Program Head of Bayer
- Previously served as Director of R&D project management at Endo Pharma, Director of Project Management at Allergan, and Senior Director of Global Portfolio and Program Management at Mallinckrodt
- Currently serves as a bioanalytics consultant for Lone Mountain Biotechnology
- Previously Senior VP at Genentech (>20 years)
- Co-founder and serves on the Board of Bioanalytics
- SAB of StemCentryx, which sold to Abbvie for $5.8B
- 17 drugs approved in the US & EU
Keith Usiskin, MD
- Currently serves as Instructor in Medicine at Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Leader in successful clinical development programs in endocrine, gastrointestinal , rheumatologic and cardiovascular disease states
- ABIM certified in internal medicine and endocrinology
- Received his M.D from Rutgers Medical School
Stan Wang, MD, PhD
- Currently serves as Founder and CEO of Thymmune Therapeutics
- Previously served as Founding Chief Scientific Officer at Cellino Biotech
- Received his Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge as an NIH-Oxford/Cambridge and Gates Scholar, and his M.D. from Columbia University
Merit Cudkowicz, MD
- Currently serves as Chief of Neurology at Mass General
- Serves as Director of the Sean M. Healey & AMG Center for ALS
- Is the Julieanne Dorn Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School
- Serves as Principal Investigator of the Clinical Coordination Center for the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke’s Neurology Network of Excellence in Clinical Trials
- Received her M.D from Harvard Medical School
Updates on registered investors and other public filings will be listed on the unique websites for each SPAC as they are formed.
ABOUT LOCUST WALK
Locust Walk Acquisition Corp.’s sponsor is an affiliate of Locust Walk Partners, a leading global investment bank that integrates the best of strategy consulting with strategic transactions and capital raising for innovative life science companies.